sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2012

I'm An Otaku

oké ... it's my first post here so ~ Enjoy it
you can call me Jou xD i'm an Otaku ... i'm a real anime lover/fun *u* i watch anime all the time (of course i study .. but i do watch anime alot )  ... and this is so me when someone says "What are anime ?"
yes xD i feel like i'm gonna kill him/her ... But i don't xD
i love japanese music .. Anime opnings *0* I LOVE ... my friend tell me that it's crazy who i'm ... but every time she says that i say .. "i'm a crazy otaku and i don't pretend be anything else " ... Yes i'm pround being Otaku .. Whatevere my friends say :p ... yes .. sometimes i sing japanese songs in School .. And my friends start looking at me ... it's all like that xD
yeah .. I'm the only Anime fun In my class  ... but Being Otaku is totaly WOw :D ... if they say Music i say Anime opnings  .. if they say hi i say konnishiwa ... if they say i'm crazy i say i'm an otaku :"3
.. By watching anime i start to say all the time ITADAKIMASU before eating xD and i use "baka, tadaima, kawaii ( every time i see something cute) ".... and more and more xD .... and also ... THAT ...
yes yes ... i do that most of time =o=  ... but i don't notice xD .... But the best thing xD is when you like./love an anime character ... Owheeell Yeah <3 haha ...  =u= :D .... that's funny but true ... Look at theme ..
 Aren't they Cute *u* .... Hehe :) oh i think i talked to much ... but .. I'm really a proud OTAKU <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Views of NeaKot in world

Seach!