terça-feira, 25 de setembro de 2012

Shiny Life

Lifeless


I don't know If I'm a dumb or a genius. Oké, I'll go tell a bit of my past for you guys.
In the last year, I was playing the famous game, World of Warcraft. So, I started only for fun, but this game started to change my mind. In a few days, I was so addicted to this game, I lost notion of time and when studying. Until that part, alright...
In the final of the last year, I needed so much to have good marks, because this game is awesome, but, super addictive. Then in the finals, to decide if I passed, my mother told me to study hard because if I did not pass would be bad for my future. So, I was studying... But, Suddenly, I felt a nostalgia ... It was very familiar. I saw it was the World of Warcraft that was doing it.What do you think happened? Hahah it was obvious that the most obvious ... I ran to play World of Warcraft! And I... Missed to learn the worst matter. Mathematics ... In the day of the tests, I passed! In all... but, A little guy, goes to school director and started complaining that it was wrong note. So they decided to fix all the evidence again. When the result came out, I did not hit even half the math test ... I went to director and I show her my test, so I said: 
   - You are kidding with me? This is not real...
And she answer me:
   - Yes, your idiocy is not real. You really are of this planet? Or at least it's a brat addicted to World of Warcraft talking to the mother you are studying until dawn playing this game ... It should be almost like being a lifeless person.
After she talk this, I'm this mod:


But even she knew it all mysteriously, I was unhappy, and spoke to her:
   - You are wrong! After the dawn I watch anime, drawing my manga, manga confer new week ... And then I play World of Warcraft until dawn... Hahahah you bitch!

(I was really so, when I spoke bitch with her)

She looks to my face and said:
   - Idiot ... - And her goes left near me.
So, I screamed:
   - Hey, I passed to the next grade or no?!
She screamed back to me:
   - No, Japanese guy! I hate everybody like you!
[...]

One minute of silence... She hate anime fans... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
This is not REAL TOO! I need to do something!!! I'll go to kill her! Fat!
[...]

Oké recapping, I don't passed to the next grade, but now, I'm doing a rematch ... I'm doing nothing in classrooms and only disturbing, but when the test comes, just hit max marks! Everybody hates me... Because they say I'm are lifeless of other planet... Because I don't do nothing and have the bests marks of my classroom... Hahah, I just laugh... (Really, is because I discovered a secret of the director... Her ate a raw fish with scales down of the table of her... When she knew I knew it, she said:
   - Prove it!
I said:
   - Here! - I show her a photo I snapped...
Hahah I laugh so much with this, because its so hilarious... If you are a ANIME/MANGA FAN, I hope you would do the same thing... Don't think the Japanese entertainment is worst, like you face, jerk director eater of raw fish with scales!!! Ready. relief now...
   


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Views of NeaKot in world

Seach!