quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2012

Apples


Hi, people!
Today, I'm so boring... But, I have a certainty this is only for a bit.
Oh Reccaping, yesterday I'm went to my school, singing... I had good lessons, lecture and at the end ... very hungry. So when I got home, I decided to look for something to eat, as it was night, my father and mother were already in bed and my father had slept. Incredibly, I found nothing to eat O_o waiwaiwaiwai, wait! NOTHING TO EAT!!! I jumped on the bed and asked my mother:
   - Where's the food?!!
She said:
   - It has plenty of fruit in the fridge.
   - Oké... I going to eat so...
When I got there, I opened the fridge, I did not find any fruit, so I shouted:
   - MOTHER! I did not find any fruit!
   - It has fruit behind pie on the bottom shelf...
So when I looked ... They were just apples. I wanting a variety of flavors, I yelled for my mother again:
   - MOOOOOTHER! HERE HAVE ONLY A BIT OF APPLES, WHERE IS THE LOT OF FRUITS?!
   - Apple is a fruit, right?
[...]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Views of NeaKot in world

Seach!